Thursday 2 January 2014

Monthly Goals for Jan'14

I will be breaking down my yearly goals for tracking them easily. Here are the ones I want to do in Jan.

Career Improvement
Complete 3 phases of Six Sigma
Complete 3 chapters from French course @ https://oli.cmu.edu/jcourse/webui/welcome.do
Complete 4 Duolingo levels

Home Making
Try 2 new recipes
Pack 5 lunches
Declutter 30 items

Personal
Write in gratitude journal everyday
Do 500 Squats & 800 Crunches
Run 4 kms
Walk 30kms

Social
Connect with atleast 1 far away friend
Meet a friend over lunch or tea

Financial
Track investments  -  already done on the 1st

Fun
Read anything which interests me (SEO, Social Media Marketing, VA, Photography)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks you so much for linking up, Lisann! These are awesome goals. I started writing daily prayers this fall as part of my goals (which your gratitude journal reminds me of). I can't tell you how awesome that has been. Looking forward to seeing your progress and cheering all these ladies on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your inspiration! True..writing daily in my gratitude journal is helping me reflect on the good things in life :)

      Delete